Help kids build character to last a lifetime. Even elementary school children can build positive character traits like caring, citizenship, cooperation, courage, fairness, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
The true stories, inspiring quotations, thought-provoking dilemmas, and activities in this book help kids grow into capable, moral teens and adults.
What Do You Stand For? For Kids includes:
- Self-reflection quizzes
- True stories about real kids with character
- Descriptions of ten important character traits
- Activities students can do to build character traits
- What If? situations that challenge thinking
- Resources including books, organizations, and Web sites for learning more about character traits
Previously titled Being Your Best, this award-winning book is for kids and their parents and teachers.
172 pages, illustrated, softcover, 7 ¼”x9”, ISBN 9781575421742Free Spirit Amazon